Call for Applications
The project is open to participants (all genders welcome!), based in one of the twin towns or sister cities of Düsseldorf. They are: Chemnitz, Chiba, Chongqing, Haifa, Moscow, Palermo, Reading and Warsaw and of course Düsseldorf itself. Applicants must be between the ages of18 and 25 and have a passion for international exchange. A specific academic or artistic background is not necessary, we need your passion! Applications can be submitted as individuals or as a team from one city (max. 3 people per team).
- You must be between 18 and 25 years old.
- You must be a resident of one of the partner cities.
- You must be available to participate in workshops between the 11th November to 11th December 2021 and you must be a resident of a partner city during that period of time.
- You must have a passion for international exchange.
- You should have good enough English skills so that you can participate in discussions and exchange your ideas effectively.
- You need a mobile device and headphones.
- You should have access to a computer and the internet so you can participate in zoom conferences.
Your Application documents:
The deadline for the application is the 19th of September, 2021.
REQUIRED APPLICATION DOCUMENTS:
- Your curriculum vitae.
- A short motivational video in which you introduce yourself, your ideas and describe your passion for being a part of the project. The more creative the better!
(The files can be sent to us as a link and the video should be a maximum of 3 minutes long.)
Please send all documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 19th of September 2021