Call for Applications
The project is open to participants (all genders welcome!), based in one of the twin towns or sister cities of Düsseldorf. They are: Chemnitz, Chiba, Chongqing, Haifa, Moscow, Palermo, Reading and Warsaw and of course Düsseldorf itself. Additionally, participants from all over those nations are welcome to apply. The nations are: China, England, Germany, Israel, Italy, Japan, Poland and Russia. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 and have a passion for international exchange. A specific academic or artistic background is not necessary, we need your passion!
Applications can be submitted as individuals or as a team.
- You must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- You must be a resident either in one of the partner cities or their associated nations.
- You must be available to participate in workshops between the 11th November to 11th December 2021.
- You must have a passion for international exchange.
- You should have good enough English skills so that you can participate in discussions and exchange your ideas effectively.
- You need a mobile device and headphones.
- You should have access to a computer and the internet so you can participate in zoom conferences.
Your Application documents:
The deadline for the application is the 10th of October, 2021.
REQUIRED APPLICATION DOCUMENTS:
- Your curriculum vitae.
- A short motivational video in which you introduce yourself, your ideas and describe your passion for being a part of the project. The more creative the better!
(The files can be sent to us as a link and the video should be a maximum of 3 minutes long.)
Please send all documents to: email@example.com by the 10th of October 2021