Call for Applications
The project is open to participants, coming from one of the twin cities of the state capital Düsseldorf: Chemnitz, Chiba, Chongqing, Haifa, Moscow, Palermo, Reading and Warsaw and from Düsseldorf itself. They must be between 18 and 25 years old and be interested in an international exchange. Special academic or artistic backgrounds are not necessary. Applications can be submitted as individuals or as teams from one city (max. 3 people).
- You have to be between 18 and 25 years old
- You must be a resident of one of the partner cities
- You need to have time from the 12th September - 27th September 2020 and you must stay in your city the majority of the project time, as you will do the video recording there
- You should be interested in an international exchange
- You should have good English skills. It is important to us that you can participate in discussions and that you are able to exchange ideas
- You need a mobile device that can film in HD and record sound
- You should have the possibility to participate in zoom conferences (via e.g. your own computer)
- Have the possibility to drive a car or be driven by someone in the city where you live (a friend and/or family member with a car, a local cab service, etc.; in agreement with the foundation the transport costs for the project will be covered)
Your Application documents:
The deadline for the application is the 2nd of August, 2020.
- your curriculum vitae
- a short video in which you introduce yourself or your team and describe your motivation (Send the file as a link to us, maximum length 3 minutes)
Send all documents to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org